ouch !!

ouch !!

Wednesday 4 June 2014

MY PET

BRUNO




“A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.” 

And yes it is true for me as well. He is like my BFF hahaahaah..........!! He is friendly , loyal and loves me unconditionally . He never forgets me & every time welcomes me by wagging his tail.Mostly, he taught me about friendship and selflessness and, above all else, unwavering loyalty. 

He loves unconditionally, forgives immediately, are the truest of friends, willing to do anything that makes me happy. I loved watching a movie  named " Hachiko" which was very simple & was a bit emotional movie. Dog was very sweet .  Below is a line describing Hachi's feeling :
“Never mind, said Hachiko each day. Here I wait, for my friend who’s late. I will stay, just to walk beside you for one more day.” 




He does like this when he is in playful mood . He is fun loving .  It is said that "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read". Sometimes when we are not at home , he stays alone the whole duration & at the time of our arrival he is always spotted  near the gate waiting with a sad face . Everyday as soon as my dad finishes  his supper , Bruno comes near him wagging his tail with an expression like " please take me for a walk ". Whenever we drink water bruno also move near to his feeding bowl ( his favorite thing hahhahah.......!! ) to drink some water . 

Now coming to his food options. He likes pedigree ( only chicken flavoured :p ) . He eats oranges & apples with great interest . Few days back he was ill & so was not eating anything . Doctor gave an injection to him & after that he was given ice-cream for not troubling the doctor too much . Mom regularly gave him medicine mixed with mango slices or with something else mixed because if given without anything he would get the smell of medicine & will not consume it .He has his separate shampoo & soap as well. 

Always remember one thing that For you he might be just a part of your world but for him , you are his world so love your pets and care for them nicely . P.S. I love you bruno :) :D

2 comments: