ouch !!

ouch !!

Monday 9 March 2015

Random Facts about me !!

Here comes one of the blogger challenge & i accept it.

1* I love CHOCOLATES . (  Whenever i eat choco fudge , I ask him to put three times more chocolate sauce in it to make it more delicious & yummylicious :p )

2* I am very fond of PETS . ( Dogs , fishes .   Dogs are so loving & friendly !! Its fun to put our hand inside the fish pot , fishes come & bite our fingers  :D )

3* I am a lil EMO type but i take this as my strength  . ( Who isn't emotional ? Insaan h robot thodi , emotions toh honge hi na ;) )

4* There is a CHILD within me which comes out at times . It is said we should never lose that child inside us so that we can stay young forever . ( Sometimes its good to be bad :p Everytime serious rehna makes you boring . Sometimes my friends say " tu unique piece hai " .  )

5* I like SIMPLE & sweet things . ( Small things matter a lot to me )

6* Being ANGRY is not my cup of tea but once i am in angry mode , i can break anything that comes before my sight .

7* I like WRITING & listening to music . ( Blogging is fun ;) . Type of music depends upon my mood )

8*  My wild fantasy is to touch a TIGER .( Imagine a selfie with a tiger . Wow !! Thailand i am coming . :D )

9* I want to explore the WORLD . ( Astronaut bun jati toh but i am not lucky enough to get the  golden opportunity to visit those great planets :p Hehe !! )

10* I believe MEMORIES never die . ( We all have past & if we be honest with ourselves sometimes we get flashbacks from our past . Even if we want to backspace & enter , we are unable to delete things from our data . )

11* I am a kinda lazy lad . ( 5 minutes nap of mine increments to an hour )

12* Judge me yourself , don't go by rumors . My eyes & expressions speak more than my words.

13* I hate people who dominate each other . ( I mean why to dominate ? Can't we live a balanced life ? )

14* I say SORRY when i really mean it otherwise not .

                     "Never stop learning because life never stops teaching."


  

2 comments:

  1. alryt well..what's a choco fudge!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. chocolate ice cream with chocolate syrup and dry fruits.

      Delete